I am based in Lund, south Sweden, where I am providing Independent Intelligence since 2009 as Helander Consulting AB,
I offer my services as a freelancing marketing and strategy consultant to the Food & Beverage and the Consumer Packaging industries.
I have a strong marketing and strategy background, with long experience from both strategic and operational marketing roles in the Packaging and Food/Beverage industries.
During my now 35 years in these industries I have worked throughout the value chain, gaining experience from brand owners to retailing to packaging.
In this I have been commercially responsible for food/beverage products in all preservation categories, frozen, chilled and ambient. I have, both as user and provider, worked with all packaging materials (metal, carton/board, glass and plastics) and covered all main product areas; Food/Beverage, Cosmetics, Home care, Personal care and Pharmaceutical/Medical.
I have during my career worked through all areas of marketing: market research, operational marketing and strategic marketing. I have also more than 20 years of international business experience.
To this I can add that I am a trained Business Coach and have a green belt in Six Sigma.
Examples of recent Helander Consulting projects
- Optimization of beverage packaging solutions
- Evaluation of new printing technology for packaging
- Workshops around future packaging needs, cross industrial
- Developing an internal organisation around packaging solutions
- Validation of a new packaging product
- Developing export markets
- Reports about future possibilities within the packaging industry
- Testing new business ideas or a second opinion on a due diligence
Examples of customers: Euromonitor, IKEA, Lantmännen, SCA, Smithers Pira, Tetra Pak…
Examples of recent reports (most of them for Smithers-Pira)
- The Impact of E-commerce on Packaging: Long-term Forecasts to 2029
- The Impact of Industry 4.0 on Packaging to 2023
- The Future of Business Models and Services for Packaging to 2022
- The Swedish Packaging Industry (for the moment only in Swedish)
Please contact me on email@example.com or +46 73 408 75 90.