I am based in Lund, south Sweden, where I am running Helander Consulting AB, providing Independent Intelligence since 2009. I offer my services as a freelancing marketing and strategy consultant to the Food & Beverage and the Consumer Packaging industries.
During my now 35 years in these industries I worked throughout the value chain, gaining experience from brand owners to retailing to packaging.
In this I have been commercially responsible for food/beverage products in all preservation categories, frozen, chilled and ambient. I have, from both sides of the table, worked with all packaging materials (metal, carton/board, glass and plastics) and covered all main product areas; Food/Beverage, Cosmetics, Home care, Personal care and Pharmaceutical/Medical.
I have during my career worked through all areas of marketing: market research, operational marketing and strategic marketing. I have also more than 20 years of international business experience.
To this I can add that I am a trained Business Coach and have a green belt in Six Sigma.
Examples of recent projects
- Optimization of beverage packaging solutions
- Evaluation of new printing technology
- Workshops around future packaging needs, cross industrial
- Developing an internal organisation around packaging solutions
- Validation of a new packaging product
- Developing export markets
- Reports about future possibilities within the packaging industry
- Testing new business ideas or a second opinion on a due diligence or…
Examples of customers: Euromonitor, IKEA, Lantmännen, SCA, Smithers Pira, Tetra Pak…
Examples of recent reports
Please contact me on email@example.com or +46 73 408 75 90.