It is quite a challenge to keep up with what is happening on the fast moving packaging scene. It is hard to get the overview over what is actually available. What are my options and who is doing what?
- Are you a producer/filler of food or beverages and are looking at what alternatives are available and what are the pros and cons in your situation?
Question: What reasonable packaging alternatives do actually have for my product?
Response: I will compile an independent and bespoke overview for your supply chain.
Optimizing a Specific Product
- We are going through all qualities demanded from the packaging, we compare and prioritise. I am using a model based on my experience from the industry, “Score & Explore”. It will swiftly lead to a real action plan.
Question: What is the best packaging solution for my product?
Response: I will put together a tailor made action plan for your product or a series of products.
The Focused Workshop
- I am using the ”Industrial Road Map” model to structure and identify the actual market drivers. From here we go into the particular solutions resulting from the market demand. Finally we run through the technologies enabling the solutions. The result is a “Road Map” guiding us through future developments.
Question: How will future market demands and technology affect my organisation?
Response: We will work out a ”Road Map” that will be a foundation for a strategic plan.
The Packaging Strategy
Packaging is a relatively large part of the total cost for a finished product. You normally have to deal with long term production investments. The packaging is also determining the logistics alternatives. It quickly pays off to allocate time to build a long term plan to optimise the packaging solution.
- Here I will support the work on building up a strategic plan where we consider the latest developments in your field but also include possible future packaging advances.
Question: How do we optimise the packaging issue on a long term?
Response: I will support you in developing a long term packaging strategy for your products.
The Packaging Coach
- This can be smaller questions with short answers or a longer period of coaching when needed.
Question: We would need a second opinion in this project, or we need a specialist to get further in this project. Or it could be that you need somebody to support you through a project.
Response: I will support your current work with packaging issues.